Michelmersh Brick Holdings PLC is a business with five leading market brands: Blockleys, Charnwood, Freshfield Lane, Michelmersh and Hathern Terra Cotta. These divisions operate within a fully integrated business combining the manufacture of clay bricks, tiles and pavers. The Group also includes a landfill operator, New Acres Limited, and seeks to develop future landfill and development opportunities on ancillary land assets.
Established in 1997 the Company has grown through acquisition and organic growth into a profitable and asset rich business, producing approximately 70 million clay bricks, tiles and pavers per annum. MBH PLC currently owns most of the UK’s premium manufacturing brands and is a leading specification brick and clay paving manufacturer.
Recently MBH’s products have been successfully used in projects such as the extension of the Lutyens-designed, Grade II Listed, Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb, the award-winning Holiday Inn Express in Manchester and the contemporary Falmer Academy building in Brighton. We are also suppliers to high value housing developers such as Berkeley and St James Homes, delivering to key city regeneration projects such as Battersea Reach.
MBH PLC Company Overview
- As ‘Britain’s Brick Specialists’, Michelmersh Brick Holdings PLC unites the best in clay traditions.
- The largest British producer of hand made and machine bricks and pavers, we are also leaders in clay tiles, special shaped bricks, terra cotta and bespoke products.
- MBH PLC currently produces approximately 70 million high quality clay bricks, roof tiles and pavers per annum.
- We have grown and innovated from brands that enjoy rich heritages, to become some of the most trusted names behind today prestigious built environments.
- The latest technology and new designs let us satisfy wider audiences and still retain our reputation for beautiful, durable, natural looking clay pieces.
- Call 0844 931 0022 for products from any of our trusted brands.