Join Our Team – Vacancies
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers Required Shropshire
Michelmersh are the UK’s largest producer of handmade and machine bricks and pavers. Due to increasing demand for their products, Michelmersh are looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed people to work at their brick manufacturing plant in Telford, Shropshire.
The position available is for an Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Brief Overview of the role:
- Maintain, diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and fault-finding
- Log maintenance issues onto relevant systems
- Contribute to engineering projects and drive improvement
- Service and maintain other plant equipment
- Comply with health and safety standards
- 4 Days on / 4 Days off Shift Pattern, predominantly nights
- Possible earnings £34,000 per annum
- Overtime frequently available
- Full Training Provided
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance and other benefits available
Full list of Terms & Conditions available at interview.
If the above role appeals to you and you are looking for a new challenge Michelmersh want to hear from you.
To apply please click on the ‘Job Application Form’ button at the top of the screen.
Closing date for applications 30th September 2019
Main office phone number is: 0844 931 0022
(Select Production / Blockleys)
Danehill – Sussex
- Brick Maker and Allied Workers (These positions involve the manual handling of brick products and can be physically demanding)
Full training provided
Good rates of pay plus pension and life assurance (other benefits available after probation period). Full list of terms and conditions available at interview.
If any of the above roles appeal to you and you are looking for a new challenge, Michelmersh want to hear from you. To apply please click on the ‘Job Application Form’ button at the top of the screen.
No agencies please
For any other information, the main office phone number is 0844 931 0022